Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.
An Account Manager is responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities within established and new accounts in a geographically dispersed territory. Additionally, an Account Manager will focus their call activities on multi-specialty ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and some hospitals that fall outside Account Manager assigned accounts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and overall financial performance within assigned territory by meeting annual sales goals, driving growth in market share from competitors, and ensuring positive Customer experiences
Here's what we'll need from you:
- Develop new potential customers, primarily via Capital equipment placements while developing customer champions for ASP technologies.
- Manage multiple call points within hospitals and local integrated delivery networks, including the following: Supply Chain, Nurse Managers, Risk Management, and Sterile Processing, Materials Management, Bio-Medical/Clinical Engineering, and Infection Prevention
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with: Regional Sales Director, Corporate Accounts Directors, field service engineers, marketing, training and education.
- Partner with Strategic Account Managers and Corporate Account Directors to provide insights from local accounts to drive territory strategy and implementation of IDN (integrated delivery network) contracts
- Establish relationships with hospital customers where surgical procedures are performed or influenced.
- Provide product demonstration, training presentations and in-servicing based upon Customer's needs.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to provide timely and current information on customers within your territory; routinely update sales actions plans and forecasts for Territory Quarterly Reviews and Business Plans to facilitate the purchase of ASP products and services.
- Establish and maintain optimum account call frequencies which lead to better relationships with the customer, better understanding of the customer's business and needs, and the accomplishment of the sales quota.
- Analyze territory capital, consumable, and service sales potential to develop sales execution plans that maximizes sales at or in excess of the company plan.
- Continually acquire, maintain, and expand personal understanding of features, benefits, applications and market conditions, which enhance the needs for our current and future products.
- Participate in local Chapters AORN, IAHCSMM, SGNA, and/or other relevant organizations including regional level buying groups.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in medical sales, preferably capital equipment, or equivalent experience
- Experience selling to hospitals, ASC's, and Inpatient/Outpatient Endoscopy Suites.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- The ability to travel based on the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrated/documented success launching new products, increasing product utilization, and protecting business from competition
- Experience prospecting for new business and cold-calling.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate within defined territory.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
- Remove - Experience selling to physicians teaching a new procedure and selling a new paradigm.
- Experience discussing reimbursement related to medical device sales.
- Sterilization experience strongly preferred
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a "startup" with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There's no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.