|Category||Clinical Project Management|
|Job type||Full Time|
Provides customer-focused leadership in managing clinical projects across various phases, functional areas and assigned clinical staff. Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high-quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers. May have line management responsibilities. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Leadership and Delivery:
Documentation and Reporting:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (please indicate if 'preferred')
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Clinical research organization (CRO) and relevant therapeutic experience preferred. Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
• Direct therapeutic area expertise.
• Ability to embrace new technologies.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
• Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%).
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.