|Job type||Full Time|
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients' lives around the world.
Key Responsibilities of the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist include:
• Partners with hiring managers to understand business requirements/strategy and appropriate skill sets to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
• Assists in the development of recruitment strategies within assigned business unit(s).
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular updates to hiring managers and set expectations.
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to hiring managers on recruitment related matters. Act as a consultant to improve the recruiting skills of hiring managers as required (e.g. advise on interviewing technique to new managers, advise on suitable job posting content, local legal requirements, etc.)
• Utilizes appropriate sourcing channels to create a deep and diverse talent pool to service staffing requirements.
• Plays an active role in mentoring new starters to the team.
• Plays a supporting role in encouraging Talent Acquisition Specialists to develop sourcing strategies in support of candidate pipelining.
• Monitors talent acquisition methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
• Completes initial screening interview of potential candidates and rejects non-relevant applications.
• Prepares candidate profile for hiring managers following interview screen.
• Submits short-listed candidates to Hiring Managers for review and arrange candidate interviews with hiring managers.
• Conducts candidate debrief session.
• Extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
• Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
• Takes an active role in HR/Talent Acquisition Initiatives. Drives forward and promotes new initiatives positively.
• Works with counterparts within the HR department to present a harmonized service to the business, ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, structure, accuracy, and quality.
• Knowledge of the CRO and/or pharmaceutical industries would be beneficial.
• Proven track record in direct sourcing required.
• Demonstrated leadership skills preferred.
• Proven track record in utilizing creative recruitment techniques and measurement of results.
• Ability to work well with multi-functional team and with all levels within organization required.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately is required.
• Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is strongly preferred.
• The ability to multi- task and meet time sensitive deadlines is essential.
BA/BS degree in Business Management or similar discipline, or equivalent experience, plus demonstrated Recruiting experience gained in either an agency or corporate setting.