St Francis Hospital
The Clinical Resource Registered Nurse has the responsibility to float and assist in all clinical areas as needs arise. This position works closely with the House Supervisor to determine needs in patient care areas, and then responds and assists with these needs to provide optimal care.
• Assists with obtaining IV access (PICC, Midline, Peripheral)
• Assists with admissions and discharges,
• Monitors patients receiving moderate sedation,
• Assists ICU Charge Nurse with Rapid Response and Code Blue interventions
• Performs treatments and procedures,
• Administers medications,
• Assists with transport of critical care patients within the facility, ensuring best practice critical care is maintained during transport
• Provides support to bedside nurses within scope of practice, and as deemed necessary by the House Supervisor
Associatedegree in nursing required, bachelor of science preferred
BCLS, ACLS,PALS required. must have handle with care training, or receive training within3 months of hire. Other certifications encouraged.
CurrentGeorgia licensure as a registered nurse.
3 Yearsclinical experience, with emphasis on critical care or emergency nursingpreferred.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran