As the Talent Acquisition Specialist II you will serve as a strategic business partner to your customers while executing the full cycle recruitment for your assigned positions. You will partner closely with Hiring Managers to manage the recruiting process from end-to-end, developing strategies and implementing action plans related to both candidate sourcing identification and recruitment process execution. This includes but is not limited to: Educating and advising hiring managers to enable an effective and efficient recruiting process, identifying and sharing recruitment best practices across the business and industry, maintaining current market knowledge, legal and recruitment trends, and developing sourcing methodologies and strategies to target and identify qualified candidates.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Syneos Health's mission and culture, thrive in a fast paced environment, be proactive, resourceful and efficient. This person must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing company.
1. In conjunction with all of Talent Acquisition, creates a deep and diverse talent pool to service resourcing requirements across multiple business units.
2. Collaborates directly with hiring managers to understand business and skill set requirements to build a comprehensive strategic hiring plan by setting the vision, strategy, and goals to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
3. As a strategic partner to your hiring managers, provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to establish expectations and build a collaborative approach with your customers to meet demands.
4. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular updates to hiring managers and setting expectations on the hiring process per requisition or department, or both, as required.
5. Utilize appropriate sourcing channels (including applicant tracking system, candidate relationship management system, job boards, advertising, networking, employee referral program) to identify qualified candidates.
6. Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges and competitive intelligence from those efforts.
7. Offers creative solutions to sourcing hard to fill requisitions in collaboration with the business.
8. Responsible to manage full cycle recruiting process to include but not limited to: complete initial screening interview of potential candidates and reject non-relevant applications, prepare candidate profile for hiring manager following interview screen, submit short listed candidates to hiring managers for review, conducts candidate debrief session after interviews are completed and extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
9. Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
10. Initiates and maintains open communication with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) colleagues in meeting recruiting needs.
11. May create collateral HR materials for trade shows, professional organization meetings, and career fairs. May attend trade shows, professional organization meetings and career fairs.
12. May provide training and coaching activities for Talent Acquisition Specialists.
13. Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter in a corporate or agency environment
• Proven track record in direct sourcing and managing an end-to-end recruiting process required
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think and influence strategically
• Proven track record in utilizing creative recruitment techniques and measurement of results
• Ability to work well with multi-functional team and with all levels within organization
• Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required
• Ability to effectively engage and build relationships with line management, employees, and HR team at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple demands without missing deadlines
• Strong time management skills and able to work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer services skills
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality
• Experience as a full cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter supporting a CRO or in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Experience working in Taleo
• Experience with a CRM