Kforce has a client in search of a Safety & Emergency Manager in Pleasanton, CA for a Direct Hire position.Key Tasks:
- Works collaboratively with various community organizations to ensure effective emergency preparedness and response in the development, implementation and maintenance of county-wide plans for multiple responses to natural, man-made, technological, terrorist, hazardous materials, and security events and/or disasters
- Manages and oversees the development, maintenance and testing of a comprehensive all-hazards emergency management program and emergency operations plans that support our Client and the community it supports
- Maintaining and continuously improving Management Plans, including the EOC, Life Safety, and Emergency management plans ensuring that compliance with regulatory standards and implementation at the health care systems
- Develops and maintains current emergency management plans, policies, and procedures, including a comprehensive Emergency Operations Plan and supporting resources, such as hazard-specific Incident Response
- Guides to ensure organizational readiness and regulatory compliance
- Emergency management, health & safety
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."