|Category||Customer Support Center/Corporate Positions|
Position Title: Analyst III Accounting Services
Position Location: Carlisle, PA or Salisbury, NC
The primary purpose of this role is to research, analyze, reconcile and summarize financial data for use by management in making financial decisions. This role consolidates data from various sources to prepare accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with GAAP and performs analysis, and trouble shoots areas of concern. This position will work in close collaboration with other business groups
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compile month end close activities including preparation of financial statements and reports. Prepare and/approve period end journal entries (including accruals, reserve analysis). Performs account reconciliations. Reviews ledger activity for accuracy, completeness, and reasonableness, interpreting trends and making recommendations for corrective action. Address questions and concerns relating to financial statements.
• Compile periodic forecasts, variance and trend analysis, and interprets results for management. Prepares account analysis and performs trend/flux analysis to identify, research, and explain variances to budget, forecasts, flash, etc. Responds to questions and solves problems as requested by department managers.
• Prepare and review reports provided to management for use in making key decisions. Performs complex data management analyze and distribute requested financial data to customers in clear, concise format. Identifies and works to help resolve issues as they arise.
• Design, develop and implement process improvement to maximize the efficiency of the department this requires thorough knowledge of systems to meet specialized needs.
• Oversees internal and external audit process activities related to area of responsibility to assure the auditors receive necessary data, documentation, and explanations.
• Responsible to safeguard and protect company assets ensuring compliance with Company policies and federal, state and local jurisdictions requirements/laws.
• Provide support to various special projects. Provide guidance, leadership and mentoring to other associates as needed.
Requirements Basic Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
Skills and Abilities:
• General Accounting knowledge required
• LEAN immersion training preferred
(List other skills or special attributes needed to perform the job)
• LEAN immersion training preferred•