Come discover what our employees already know: work here matters everywhere. At Syneos Health, we're growing and evolving, which means you'll have endless opportunities to collaborate with passionate experts around the world and build your dream career.
As a part of our team, you'll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our family, friends, and neighbors.
Who we are
We bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better and faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. We're a global biopharmaceutical solutions company that was built with the purpose to achieve one goal: shortening the distance from lab to life. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Our Summer Internship Program
An internship with us gives you the opportunity to work side by side with passionate problem solvers on powerful and fulfilling work. Our collaborative culture inspires you to learn from the expertise surrounding you and to share your own knowledge and experience with colleagues. You'll be asked to speak up and challenge the status quo - you have a voice will be encouraged to use it.
Additionally, over the summer, there will be opportunities to participate in events just for our interns: social events with other interns, career development workshops, community service projects, and networking with senior leaders - just to name a few!
The HR Operations team is seeking a summer intern to join us to work on identification and development of predictive workforce analytics surrounding the businesses and functions of the organization. In this role you will work closely with the Analytics and Data Management team to deliver defined Reporting & Analytics.
What You'll Do
• Meet with key stakeholder to understand business needs to assist in identifying solutions.
• Work with collaborative team of HR, Reporting, and BT resources to define and plan development of analytics
• Become familiar with data architecture and identify data needs
• Develop and apply analytical and programming and excel skills to develop solutions
• Assist in developing predictive model to identify employees who have high probability of leaving
Your Skills & Expertise
• Current pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics and/or Human Resources
• Past internship experience or project work in data analysis, predictive programming (R or Python) preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, slicers, charts, etc.)
• Knowledge or understanding of the CRO or Pharmaceutical Industry
Why Syneos Health
• We love living the #SyneosHealthLife - we're committed to our Total Self culture where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our culture unites us globally, and we know every person's unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.